previous arrow
next arrow

If your business uses two way radios for communication, a Federal Communication Commission (FCC) license may be required. Starcomm Wireless can assist with FCC licensing for new licenses, renewals or modifications. We also rent frequencies for use with your two way radios.

An FCC license is required for all businesses or public entities operating radios with 1 watt of power or higher.  The end user who operates their radios without a license is subject to penalties.

have any questions?


Please feel free to contact us for more information about our products or services. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service and our staff is ready and willing to assist you in finding the right solution for your communication needs. We answer both your phone calls and emails promptly during our normal business hours.